North Shore Urology
Project Location: Inc. Village of Northport, Town of Huntington, NY
Client: North Shore Urology, LLP (REF Associates)
The redevelopment of a 19,435-sf commercial parcel located at the intersection of Fort Salonga Road (NYS RT 25A) and Reservoir Avenue in the Inc. Village of Northport, Town of Huntington. The 1-story 1,600 sf medical office building included 13 parking stalls, onsite disposal of stormwater, and an onsite subsurface sanitary disposal system. The project included the dedication of property to NYS for highway improvements.
Nelson + Pope’s services included the engineering, design and preparation of plans for the project’s site improvements and infrastructure, sanitary disposal system, water services, and New York State Department of Transportation Highway Work Permit. Additionally, N+P prepared a Traffic Impact Study for the access to Fort Salonga Road. N+P staff assisted the Client in the procurement of municipal permitting and approvals.
Relevant Project Components:
- Environmental Assessment Form (EAF)
- Site Improvement and Infrastructure Design
- Stormwater, Sediment and Erosion Control Design
- Traffic Impact Report
- NYSDOT Highway Work Permit Plans
- Dedication Mapping
- Maintenance and Protection of Traffic Plans
- Water Service and Backflow Prevention Design
- Onsite Subsurface Sanitary Disposal System Design
- Parking Lot Lighting Layout